Silver Birch Cottage – your perfect self catering cottage for a fantastic holiday in the Cairngorms National Park.
Silver Birch Cottage is a cosy, modern semi-detached self catering cottage tucked away in a quiet no-through road close to the centre of Aviemore. The cottage backs on to woods, with the Strathspey Steam Railway line just beyond. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeping up to 4. There is a bedroom with twin beds and a double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. The cottage is beautifully presented, with all the modern comforts you need for an easy self catering holiday in Aviemore. There is a large lounge / dining room with wood burning stove, a modern well-equipped kitchen, with breakfast bar and two good-sized bedrooms. It has an attractive, secluded garden to the rear looking out to woodland and close to the Steam Railway. There is a BBQ, picnic table and chairs. There is also a secure shed for outdoor equipment storage. We accept pets in Silver Birch Cottage.
The accommodation is all ground floor level, heated by electric storage heaters and comprises:
- Lounge / diner: with Smart TV, DVD player and dining furniture for six
- Kitchen: with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer, access out to fully enclosed garden
- Bedroom 1: with double bed, TV/DVD player, digital radio and en-suite shower room, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: with two single beds, TV/DVD player and digital radio.
- Bathroom: with shower over bath, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with BBQ, picnic table and chairs. Shed for outdoor equipment storage. Off road parking for two cars.
- All electricity included.
- Starter supply of logs and kindling
- Bed linen and towels supplied.
- Cot and high-chair available
- Free Wifi.
- Selection of DVDs, games & books