Go Self Catered will:
• Collect only information relevant to your booking & hold this data securely • Share & use only where you agree
Personal information that may be collected by Go Self Catered:
• Information you provide through our contact form on our website • Information you provide over the phone
• Information you provide via our online booking system
• Information you provide by letter or email
• Information you provide on our social media pages
• Information you provide via third party booking or advertising sites, e.g. Airbnb, Holiday Lettings
All records of correspondence will be kept securely
When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out information about the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. Please be assured that;
• We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone
• We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website
• We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally-identifying information
from any source
• If we do want to collect personally-identifiable information through our website, we will be up front
• We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Cookies are not use to collect any other information from visitors to the website. Visitors interested in requesting more information can provide contact details via a fill-in form. Visitors cannot be contacted unless such information is given.
Go Self Catered will use your data:
• To confirm your booking
• To send you information relevant to your booking
• To communicate with you regarding any changes to or problems with your booking • To send you marketing information via our newsletter
• You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any such emails at any time. • To contact you following your booking to check all was ok with your booking
• To return your refundable damage deposit after you have checked out
• If this is by bank transfer, your bank details will be permanently deleted from our email system and online banking immediately after the payment is made
Links to other websites:
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Airbnb, Agency and Third party sites:
Payment Service Provider:
The Payment Service Provider we use is Holiday Rent Payment who fully comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Go Self Catered does not hold any credit/debit card information or any other financial information provided by you.
We take appropriate measures to safeguard the information we hold from unauthorised access or improper use. Our database is stored in a secure, password protected location. Only users authorised by us have access to this data.
Integrity of Data:
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information we hold is accurate. In particular we use reliable collection methods and destroy or convert to an anonymous form, any out-of-date data. Individuals may request details of all personal information held by us so as to contact inaccurate or incomplete data, verify the information and have it corrected as appropriate.
Our website is not targeted at children but in any event personal information will not knowingly be collect from children under fourteen years without parental consent.
Any queries relating to our collection or use of personal information should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of access:
You can find out about any information we hold about you by making a ‘right of access’ request under the General Data Protection Regulations. If we hold any information about you we will:
• Tell you why we hold it
• Tell you who it has been/will be disclosed to
• Let you have a copy of the information