Blaeberry Cottage – your perfect self catering cottage for a fantastic holiday in the Cairngorms National Park.
Blaeberry Cottage is a bright, modern semi-detached holiday cottage situated in a quiet no-through road close to the centre of Aviemore. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeping up to 5. There is a bedroom with bunk beds and 1 single bed, a double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. The cottage is beautifully presented, with all the modern comforts you need for an easy self catering holiday in Aviemore. There is a large living / dining area, a modern well-equipped kitchen and two good-sized bedrooms. It has an attractive, secluded garden to the rear with purpose built BBQ and picnic table and chairs. There is also a secure shed for outdoor equipment storage. We do not accept pets in Blaeberry Cottage.
The accommodation is all ground floor level, heated by electric storage heaters and comprises:
- Living / Dining area: with Freeview TV and DVD and dining furniture for six
- Kitchen: with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge (with ice-box), dishwasher and washing machine/dryer, access out to fully enclosed garden
- Bedroom 1: with double bed, I pod dock/digital radio and en-suite shower room, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 2: with one single bed, bunk beds and I pod dock/digital radio.
- Bathroom: with shower over bath, WC and wash basin
- Fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with purpose built BBQ, picnic table and chairs. Shed for outdoor equipment storage. Off road parking for two cars.
- All electricity included.
- Bed linen and towels supplied.
- Cot and high-chair available
- Free Wifi.
- Selection of DVDs, games & books